Thank you to everyone who came out to Emma Email’s annual marketing conference, Marketing United!
The conference was two full days of marketing professionals sharing information and learning new actionable strategies to take back to their own teams. We were lucky enough to be a part of this amazing event, and our Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Ben Rigsby, even had the privilege of moderating a panel around video.
The panel, “Lights, Camera, Content: Driving Traffic, Engagement and More with Video,” had a great line up: Megan Hassall, Director of Digital Marketing at HealthStream, Kerry Cicero, VP of Marketing at HealthStream, Mika Moser, Chief Operating Officer at Bank Director, and Matthew Melander, Director of Digital Marketing and Social Media at Direct Auto and Life Insurance. Our team even live-streamed the panel discussion on Facebook Live – watch here!
Keynote speakers at Marketing United 2017 included:
- Scott Stratten, President of UnMarketing
- Matthew Luhn, Writer & Story Consultant at Pixar
- Mitch Lowe, Co-founder of Netflix
- Aaron Draplin, Founder of Draplin Design Co. & Field Notes
- Ann Handley, Bestselling Author of Everybody Writes & Chief Content Officer
- Kevin Carroll, Founder of KC Katalyst, LLC
Our team at SnapShot Interactive not only sponsored Marketing United, but for the third year in a row, we also had the honor of capturing video footage of the event! Stay tuned for the videos of each amazing speaker.
Cheers to another amazing event!