Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Web Project Manager who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Web Project Manager needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Free beer
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Web Project Manager who has a self-driven work ethic and is motivated to make a significant impact in a small environment. Quality, best practices and wow factor are fundamental to you. Customer and team experience are paramount. You can identify pain points and resolve them with limited direction. You like to stay current with technology. You will work with the accounts team to make sure each client is consistently updated on the timeline and deliverables of each project. You schedule and monitor the progress of highly talented engineers and designers to keep every project on time and on budget — your ability to foresee potential roadblocks and be proactive with coming up with solutions to mitigate delays and keep the project progressing smoothly. We’re looking for someone who is excited to grow with us and is ready to dive in.
Here are the three most critical areas this Web Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced customer focused environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques and collaborate with project managers and other members of the web team (design, development, strategy, UX) to communicate ideas – Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen. It is important to us to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
- Organize and deploy execution strategy for multiple projects on varying time lines – Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to technical and non-technical resources. Must be able to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues with developers, graphic designers and accounts team.
- Ability and interest to learn new technologies on the fly, as they become needed and train under Developers to understand Project Manager level details– The ability and interest to learn is one of our most desired attributes in a candidate. If you can demonstrate an aptitude to dig in up to your elbows and build experience in new technologies as you deliver projects utilizing those technologies successfully, you’ll crush this position.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of relevant project management experience or equivalent combination of experience and education in a computer related discipline (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, etc.)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven history of working with clients in a customer facing support and customer service role.
- You must have experience with leading project management software (Mavenlink, Basecamp, Trello, Gather Content, and other tools beneficial to a project management role)
- We ask that you have strong knowledge of a range of CMS platforms (WordPress, Drupal, etc.)
- Responsible for budget, delivery, resources, managing teams, and problem resolutions.
- Work closely with department heads to define project scope and assist in development of SOWs.
- Work closely with internal teams to organize and plan the workflow of each client in order to provide outstanding work–on time and on budget.
- Proactively identify potential challenges within projects and assist team in resolution.
- Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure on-time project deliverables within scope and budget.
- Effectively collaborate with directors in the development and delivery of strategic and creative work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa.
- Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high-level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with client’s objectives and expectations.
Please send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF