Join Snapshot’s Leadership Team at a pivotal moment in their continued growth. As a proven Business/Financial Leader, you will have the opportunity to evaluate, propose changes to, and implement new Financial/Operations systems, processes, reporting, vendors and organizational structure that will support aggressive growth. Some responsibilities/challenges will include:
- Create an operational/financial dashboard for the leadership team with key metrics/indices that determine the current health and quarterly/annual outlook for the business.
- Be a key promoter of using data to drive decisions; support and enable reporting, distribution of data, and analysis of key business metrics
- Evaluate current service and product vendors (e.g., banking, payroll, SaaS, insurance, equipment) for the value they provide Snapshot. Evaluate, propose and on-board new vendors based on recommendations.
- Refine/create Accounting policies and procedures (i.e., A/R, A/P, collections, reconciliations) to optimize financial management, minimize risk and compliance issues, and ensure accurate reporting. Socialize new processes/systems across the organization.
- Lead communication and reporting to the Board of Directors and Investors regarding the company’s financial performance and operations
- Direct annual budget creation and re-forecasting activities throughout the year
- Own standard financial statements, including balance sheet, P&L, and statement of cash flows, including preparation for board meetings
- Oversee and recommend efficient use and implementation of accounting and billing systems and controls
- Support corporate finance activities, including venture capital fundraising
- Work with Snapshot’s Accounting Firm (LBMC) to ensure accurate reporting for quarterly and annual tax preparation.
- Will work with the leadership team on financial aspects of any plans that impact business growth (e.g., additional offices, new lines of business, significant marketing spend, equipment purchases).
- May be involved in some HR functions including HR Policies, Performance Management, Organizational Design and Benefits Administration/Communication. Will evaluate any changes for financial impact and cultural implications.
- 10+ years of Financial Management experience with career progression towards positions of greater responsibility.
- Prior experience creating reports/dashboards for senior leadership, board members or investors to that accurately describe the financial health of a business unit or the overall business.
- Experience evaluating and implementing new, effective systems and processes to better manage company financial data and lower costs.
- Gravitas/High EQ. Demonstrated ability to defend a contrarian position and influence senior leadership and other employees with justifiable data and analysis. Ability to socialize new systems and processes so they are adhered to by employees.
- Prior experience/comfort level in a position that encompasses both strategy and execution (read: not afraid to get your hands dirty).
- Prior experience in a Financial Leadership role with a growth-stage, Services Industry (e.g., Media Agency, Consulting, IT Solutions) having revenue in excess of $10MM preferred.
- Experience in other Financial roles (e.g., Analyst, FP&A, Project Finance) a plus.
- BA/BS in a relevant major (Business/Mgmt., Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems).
- MBA and/or CPA a plus.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org