Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Video Producer who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
SnapShot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Video Producer needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company retirement plan
- 10 days’ vacation and 5 days personal paid time off in first year
- 8 paid holidays…New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day,Thanksgiving and the day before, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Producers are responsible for creative touches with the creative internal team, scheduling all tasks in our project management software, ensuring hours for creative are being tracked daily (weekly at least) and communicating with the accounts team on all active projects.
Ultimately responsible for project creation and delivery of final product.
Here are the three most critical areas the Producer is responsible for:
- Project creation – Communicating with the accounts team in our project management software the tasks and any timeline update needed, always looking ahead for being on time or delayed. Our project management software communication of client requests to the creative team lies here as well.
- Make sure that a full understanding of the creative brief is passed down to the creative – Booking talent and/or contracts lies here, with sign off on contractors from the department managers. Creative brief translation from sales and ownership is imperative.
- Enforce quality control (proofreading, legal and associated business approvals) – Serve as a first point of critique and feedback of work by assessing it against the original scope and most recent expectations provided by clients or stakeholders
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a project management or producer role on a creative team or multimedia production team; working in smaller project productions
- Detailed knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple responsibilities
- Ability to motivate a team to work together in the most efficient manner
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization and deliver sensitive or difficult information tactfully
- Ability to define and breakdown project deliverables
- Ability to develop a task-based schedule, a project estimate or budget, and a team/resource plan
- Ability to provide consistent and timely client communication
- Ability to remain flexible during times of change
- Create project timelines based on scope and deliverables
- Works directly with Director of Production to organize and manage seamless transition from production to post production
- Assigns projects to editors, motion graphics designers and editors
- Communicate project status to Account Directors and stakeholders on a regular basis and minimize our exposure and risk on projects
- Lead problem-solving efforts when projects become stuck or get off track
- Manage basic project phases, coordinate and drive communication, facilitate decisions and follow through on the execution of projects
- Be responsible for reviewing requirements for completeness, developing project
plans, determining resource assignments, overseeing the completion of reviews and approvals with the requesting client, and managing all creative tasks to project completion
- Determine and monitor resource requirements and issues
- Create, maintain and enforce budgets and estimate approvals, including creating
and submitting purchase orders, invoices and check requests
- Enforce quality control (proofreading, legal and associated business approvals)
- Escalate issues as needed when project scope, budget and/or client expectations
are at risk
- Serve as a first point of critique and feedback of work by assessing it against the
original scope and most recent expectations provided by clients or stakeholders
- Communicate to leadership each morning during huddle if anything is off target.
- Organize and maintain a regular archiving workflow of footage & projects
Please send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF