Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Senior Copywriter to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Creative Director needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teaches you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all can work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company retirement plan
- 10 days’ vacation and 5 days personal paid time off in the first year
- 8 paid holidays…New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
As the Sr. Copywriter, you will need to understand our clients inside and out so that you can bring their brand to life with a voice. You’ll work alongside the creative, media buying, advertising, video, and social marketing teams daily on strategy and real-time feedback of what is creating engagement, traffic, ROI, and brand awareness.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Ad copy and organic content for various social and digital platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and Google Search.
- Crafting a brand voice and guidelines for newly emerging brands or using brand guidelines and maintaining consistency across brand platforms
- Foundational materials and creative articulations for brands (like their positioning statement, slogans, or brand manifesto).
- Scripts for corporate communication videos or audio executions.
- Brainstorm ideas using the creative brief as context & criteria for ideation.
- Research latest market trends and be able to present and organize that information in a compelling way
- Working with the web/design/digital/video production teams to craft ideas that work well within budget
- Long-form pieces like email newsletters or blog posts
- Language for e-commerce websites and marketplaces
- Ability to write compelling and grammatically correct copy engaging target audiences resulting in a higher client ROI
- Able to work well under pressure, comfortable responding to criticism, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Creative talent and quick verbal skills, plus confidence, enthusiasm, initiative, and perseverance
- Serve as your own copy editor, proofing scripts before drafts are sent to internal or client partners.
- Teamwork, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be able to handle several assignments and accounts simultaneously in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- Experience in writing for the Healthcare industry a plus
- Strong client-facing and presentation skills
- Understanding of SEO to Maximize copy’s reach