Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Social Media Manager to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing, and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load, and our Social Media Manager needs to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teaches you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation, and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Social Media Manager who has experience in creating social media plans and content for clients in many different business sectors. We are looking for a dedicated team member that will oversee our client’s public interactions through the implementation of strategies on social media platforms. Come work with us on interesting things that matter!
Provide social media and marketing strategy, alongside of internal teams, with a clearly defined roadmap for our clients.
- Work with our VP of Digital, set client social media strategies and deliver strategic recommendations.
- Work with VP of Digital to set up internal processes for managing social media accounts.
- Build and execute multiple client content plans simultaneously across social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Manage social media platforms for clients including posting and responding on behalf of the client.
- Understand client goals and set social media KPI”s accordingly.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert on all things Social Media by effectively working with our Accounts teams for client recommendations, requests, and reporting.
- Lead and manage organic and paid social media campaigns across multiple clients.
- Generate monthly, quarterly, and yearly client reports with recommended optimizations. Effectively communicate recommendations to Accounts Team and clients.
- Assist the Nashville and STL teams to ensure we are delivering on client expectations and expanding our scope of services and ultimately exceeding our sales targets and company profitably on a year-over-year basis.
- Be a part of the sales and client strategy process by being our SME on social media in Nashville and STL.
- work with our paid digital team to ensure marketing strategy is cohesive across all channels.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Google Analytics Certified
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager or related field
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field/experience