SnapShot Interactive is looking for a Social Content Specialist who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.ABOUT USSnapShot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Social Content Specialist needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more!
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
With this being a critical role to the team, we need someone that enjoys digging in with a client’s business to uncover challenges and opportunities from a product, search, competition, and marketing standpoint and that has the business acumen to drive solutions. Snapshot is a fast-paced team environment so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others.
Here are the three most critical areas this Digital Strategist will be responsible for:
• Schedule the content to our digital platforms– Develop and maintain an editorial calendar that ensures we stay organized as we move with great speed. Produce all aspects of our content, including the copy, headline and creative assets. Edit and prepare the content created by our contributors
• Stay abreast of new trends in digital strategy – You will provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement, and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals. You will be responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the findings to adjust.
- Develop workable budgets, media, content and editorial plans, and realistic timetables.
- Collaborates with the Account Team in creation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Experience in leading complex multidisciplinary projects.
- Employ a variety of research techniques to understand and analyze online data and provide insight about relevant online conversations and voices in those conversations
- Presenting content and social media strategy deliverables to clients
- Competitive site analysis and benchmarking in content breadth, organization and presentation.
- Creating development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps
- Selecting and evaluating content; developing site content matrix.
- Defining research requirements for web strategy.
- Content development and editorial calendar planning
- Familiarity with content management and editorial processes preferred
- As needed assist in the execution of on-going content for clients
- Monitor and analyze online media and other relevant digital communications channels.
- Work closely with clients and account teams on the development of social media programs and strategies
- Prepare reports summarizing the results of social media campaignsPlease send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org