Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Search Engine Optimization Manager with a self-driven work ethic and is motivated to make a big impact in a small environment. The primary focus of this position is leading and inspiring our web and technology teams and ensure the fulfillment of client web application development.
Snapshot Interactive is looking for a SEO Manager who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing, and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load, and our SEO Manager needs to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teaches you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation, and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
With this being a critical role to the team, we need someone that enjoys digging in with a client’s business to uncover challenges and opportunities from a product, search, competition and marketing standpoint and that has the business acumen to drive solutions. Snapshot is a fast-paced team environment so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others.
- Experience with Google and Bing’s services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Experience with Google’s Keyword Tool
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- The ability to deploy an effective local and long-tail search strategy
- A deep understanding of mobile strategy and how it relates to SEO
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- A background in creating reports showing web analytics data and site evaluations
- An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Familiarity with the best tools in the trade