SnapShot Interactive is looking for a Senior Digital Strategist with a specialization in organic and paid search. We’re looking for someone who has the ability to join our organization, make an immediate impact, and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.
SnapShot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Sr. Digital Strategist needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Engaging our largest client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies alongside our in-house digital strategy team. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, foster innovation, and launch and monitor digital marketing campaigns that deliver on our clients’ business goals. It’s one of the roles at SnapShot Interactive that allows you to engage with all of our offerings – from content to web and even video and animation.
If you aren’t afraid to ask simple but meaningful questions like “Why?,” are always searching for the root cause of problems; have a heart for data as well as culture; and can put together great presentations as well as cull insights from mounds of data through Excel jujitsu, then this position is for you. You’ll get to be in on the ground-floor of exciting marketing campaigns, and learn how to identify insights – whether they are buried in consumer perceptions or in the multi-channel funnels of Google Analytics.
Here are the three most critical areas this Sr. Digital Strategist will be responsible for:
- Bring innovative digital solutions to our clients – As one of the primary owners of our client’s digital strategy, you’ll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges, and work alongside the Account Team to manage and develop the relationships necessary to increase our value and the reputation of SSI. You’ll be continually seeking innovative, digitally-oriented solutions to our clients’ marketing needs, and crafting strategies for implementing those solutions.
- Manage cross-functional team to ensure client deliverables achieve stated objectives– You will manage a team, and help execute our clients’ organic and paid search opportunities ensuring that we are connecting their business goals to SnapShot’s search outcomes through tactical, reporting and consultative ways. Craft insightful user personas based on thorough qualitative and quantitative research
- Constantly identifies opportunities and offers strategic solutions to the client and Maintains an in-depth understanding of client’s overall business and marketing objectives– You will provide leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals. You will be responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the findings to adjust.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ideal candidate has 7+ years of digital marketing experience, preferably within an agency or other professional services organization. Required experience includes, but is not limited to:
- Content Marketing – developing, implementing, managing and measuring successful content marketing strategies, including audience segmentation and targeting, buyer journeys, content strategy/themes/calendars, content distribution strategy, and performance analytics
- Digital Nurture & Acquisition – developing, implementing, managing and measuring successful organic and paid acquisition campaigns across digital channels and media, including search, social, display, and email marketing/marketing automation
- Online Reputation Management (ORM) – developing, implementing, managing and measuring ORM strategies with demonstrated and measurable impact, using a combination of SEO/content/search results management, ratings and review management, and online customer service consulting
- Performance Measurement – Experience setting KPIs/attribution models and tracking performance by channel, campaign, content, creative, etc. Must have experience with Google Analytics (including G.A. certification), tag management software (e.g., Google Tag Manager), website conversion rate optimization, A/B testing platforms and programs, and user experience audits
- Manage cross-functional team to ensure client deliverables achieve stated objectives
- Leads regular client meetings and presentations • Is an expert for the client and a go-to resource for performance marketing strategies across digital tactics – Search (Paid/Organic), Display, Remarketing, Social, SEO/Content, User Experience/web design, email marketing, knowledge of web analytics/attribution methodologies
- Educates client on the synergy of paid, owned and earned media
- You possess the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in person, over the phone, and in writing
- You are proactive and independent – you identify problems and opportunities without being asked
- Expert working knowledge of Organic Search (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.)
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy and associated reporting and optimization
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Expert working knowledge of Paid Search (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc.)
- Provide SEM keyword analysis and recommendations, and targeting
- Create Ad Copy and recommend budgets based off of client industry, audience, and objectives
- Manage and execute implementation of SEM campaigns and associated reporting and optimizations
- Expert working knowledge of social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Knowledge of standard CRMs (could include: Salesforce, Zoho, Dynamics…etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standard Marketing Automation platforms, and implementation processes (could include: Pardot, HubSpot, etc.)
- Knowledge of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Ability to assist the team in the conceptualization, design, and execution of multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- Ability to speak to and implement tracking across different mediums
- Marketing and branding experience (not necessarily a designer)
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge with HTML, CSS, WordPress (we do not expect you to be a developer, however, skills in this area will assist you in this role)
- Excellent concept and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain ownership of individual projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and love of working with a creative team
- Equipped to learn on your feet
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attitude of jump in, research and fix issues
- Communication is key, must be effective in both oral and written form understanding the needs of the situation
Please apply online or send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF