SnapShot Interactive is looking for an exceptional graphic designer who has the ability to join any organization and make an immediate impact. They need to help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. B players need not apply.
- Are Awesome – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a big smile, positive attitude and desire to get 1% better each week. And our company culture is a little wacky.
- An A Player – We are not looking for your typical blah 40 hours a week, just passing by or killing time type employee. From your first day you are the type of individual that stays until the job is done and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects seem to launch daily. You want to stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”
.… Then you may be the right person for us.
SnapShot Interactive is a true digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our graphic designer needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, we could be what you’re looking for. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
This is a salaried position with pay depending upon portfolio and experience
- You’ll also get BCBS employee insurance coverage
- You’ll be able to contribute to and create a portfolio of work that is award-winning
- Holiday time off like Christmas and such
- The SnapShot team, because we’re awesome!
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Graphic Designers will work with Creative & Art Directors to create solutions for all of Snapshot’s clients. In our fast-paced agency environment, a designer will need to take creative briefs, and creative direction, and deliver from concept to execution across many verticals including web, video, social media, digital advertising, and at times print as well. The designer in this role will need to take constructive criticism from the creative and accounts team and be able finalize designs with a high attention to detail. As at any agency, a collaborative spirit is a must, and the ability to work with other teams to create innovative results is crucial.
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating imagination, creativity and out of the box thinking
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent storytelling and concepting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain ownership of individual projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects
- Knowledge of motion graphics, CSS and WordPress is a HUGE Plus.
Location: Nashville, TN
Please send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org