Snapshot is looking for Interns who have the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions.
This isn’t just your typical go grab coffee for the team sort of Internship. Our Interns are immersed in real projects that add experience to your professional toolbelt. We work with big-name clients and need our interns to put forth their best effort while having fun!
We’re looking for the best of the best- students excited to invest and grow with us, ready to dive in and contribute to projects to help us meet our deadlines. We need interns that are hungry to learn, reliable, honest, curious, and open to feedback. Only Seniors or Graduate Students will be considered.
You may be the right person for us if you:
Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing, and new projects kick off daily.
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
• Possibility for references for future job searches • $12/hour
- Network with professionals in the field
- Possibility for a transition into a full-time career at Snapshot.
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Starting June- ending August
We will be selecting up to one intern for each Category:
- Digital Marketing
- Jr. Developer: WordPress UX/XI
- Video Production and Editing
- Account Executive
WHAT YOU WILL ACCOMPLISH [dependent on focus area]
- Assist in project managing any requests that come through the pipeline
- Help create project timelines for clients
- Become proficient in project management tools (Monday, HubSpot, Microsoft 365, etc.)
- Be a part of the creative process of scriptwriting and storyboarding
- Gain professional experience using our cameras and demonstrate proficiency
- Zero in your skills using Adobe Suite- particularly Premiere
- Learn basics of animation and motion graphics
- Understand the power of social media and developing brand image
- Plan and track paid and organic media campaigns, learn about SEO and research industry competitors.
- Take professional-grade photos for Snapshot and other clients
- Learn about wire-frames and design webpages
- Participate in department and company meetings.To apply and be considered, please fill out the applicant form. Please include any examples of original work you find relevant to the position.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Amy Good email@example.com