SnapShot Interactive is looking for a powerhouse Solution Architect to design and deliver custom solutions for clients’ using CRM and marketing technologies. We are looking to you to help us meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions.
B players need not apply.
- Are Awesome – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a big smile, positive attitude and desire to get 1% better each week. And our company culture is a little wacky.
- An A Player – We are not looking for your typical blah 40 hours a week, just passing by or killing time type employee. From your first day you are the type of individual that stays until the job is done and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects seem to launch daily. You want to stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”
.… Then you may be the right person for us.
SnapShot Interactive is a true digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our graphic designer needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, we could be what you’re looking for. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
This is a salaried position with pay depending upon portfolio and experience
- You’ll also get BCBS employee insurance coverage
- You’ll be able to contribute to and create a portfolio of work that is award-winning
- Holiday time off like Christmas and such
- The SnapShot team, because we’re awesome!
Our Solution Architect will work with the digital team, account team, web team, and clients to make sure we fully understand requirements. In our fast-paced agency environment, this person will need to take functional and design requirements and translate them into code that is pixel perfect.
We are looking for expertise in these key areas:
HubSpot, CRM, and MarTech Expertise
- Serve as the CRM subject matter expert internally and externally
- Ensure our solutions align to current CRM best practices and stay current on the latest tools, trends and techniques
- Serve as internal SME with CRM-related policy or law, e.g., CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL and COPPA laws
- Competent in all digital marketing functions, including lead generation, ecommerce, SEO, Paid media, Social media, Email, website optimization, database management, and data analytics
- In-depth understanding of the typical use cases of Digital Marketing Platform implementations (such as ad server, analytics, mobile strategies etc.)
- Deep understanding of Personalization, Data Driven Marketing, and Web performance best practices
- Designing and implementing Lead->MQL->SQL Processes
- Standard implementation around sending domains, branded domains, account branding, email subscriptions, frequency of send, user setup
- Custom groups and properties as needed
- Migration of data from older email systems
- Integrations with systems like Zoom, Eventbrite, Zoom Info and the like
- Email Template Design and Development
- Landing Page Design and responsive Development using current technology syntax (Pardot, HS or Marketo)
- Social Account Integrations
- Automated Workflows to include: nurture campaigns, auto responders, event series leadup/post, internal messaging and sales handoffs
- Lead scoring and attribution
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Migration of pipeline, closed won and closed lost data from older sales system/CRM
- Setting up sales pipelines based off discovery session
- Setting up weighted stages and forecasting
- Setting up products, quotes and agreements
- Setting up sales sequences, and integrations for personal email and calendar
- Workflows: pipeline pruning, internal triggers, migration of deal/opportunity data to operations and accounting teams
- Reporting and Dashboarding
- Internal SOP automation
- Employee / Customer Onboarding Workflows
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time and under budget
- Understands the valuable potential of automation and know how to streamline the functions of multiple overlapping technologies.
- Be the implementation manager of record for marketing technology tools
- Manage internal instance of HubSpot
- Create detailed project briefs and partner with the project management team to ensure the output is aligned with your vision and business objectives.
- Can gather business requirements to design complex or sophisticated data models and workflows
- Familiar with iterative design approaches and is comfortable collecting feedback from clients
- Extensive HubSpot experience. HubSpot certifications ideal.
- Extensive experience with additional CRMs and MarTech systems, e.g., Salesforce, Dynamics, Marketo, Eloqua, etc.
- Has specific experience conceptualizing, researching, and implementing multiple tools including CRM, CMS, CDP, or other enterprise MarTech platforms.
- Strong experience in Campaign Marketing
- Skilled at translating technology into solutions that solve business problems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Can make complex technological topics and make them clear and easy for everyone to understand.
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital marketing technology
Location: Nashville, TN
Please send resumes and samples of work to email@example.com