Snapshot Interactive is looking for an exceptional full stack developer who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our developer needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon portfolio and experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- 10 days vacation
- 1-week personal time
- Casual dress
- 2 office kegs
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
This is not an entry-level position; we need someone with professional experience working towards multiple deadlines. Snapshot is a fast-paced team environment so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others. We like to keep things interesting and are always moving our business forward through daily, bi-weekly, quarterly and yearly goal setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent training/certification
- Ability to take a design from Sketch, Adobe XD, and/or Invision and transform it into a fully functioning responsive website in WordPress.
- Strong understanding of WordPress coding best practices, hooks, and filters
- Experience with common plugins for WordPress such as Advanced Custom Fields Pro
- Custom WordPress plugin development experience
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as Foundation, Bootstrap
- Experience with build tools such as Gulp.js, npm, Webpack
- Experience with eCommerce and WooCommerce customization
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON
- Experience with data migration from various formats, such as CSV, XML
- Experience with MySQL
- Experience with Git version control
- Comfortable working with command line
- Experience with basic Systems Administration tasks in a LAMP environment
- Experience with cross-browser testing and issues for all major web browsers
- Ability to translate business requirements into website functionality
- Ability to ask questions to accurately estimate the effort and time required for work
- Must be a quick learner and be willing to adapt to the needs of the organization
- Superb communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the Object-Oriented Programming paradigm
- Understanding of Model-View-Controller pattern
- Experience with a PHP Framework such as Laravel
- Experience with a JS Framework such as Vue.js or React.js
Please send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF