SnapShot Interactive is looking for an exceptional front-end developer who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.
SnapShot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our developer needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon portfolio and experience
- Health, vision and dental insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays
- 10 days vacation
- 1-week personal time
- Casual dress
- 2 office kegs
- Show n Tell Fridays
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
This is not an entry-level position; we need someone with professional experience working towards multiple deadlines. SnapShot is a fast-paced team environment so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others. We like to keep things interesting and are always moving our business forward through daily, bi-weekly, quarterly and yearly goal setting.
- 3—5 years professional experience
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative, out of the box thinking
- Expansive WordPress skills (both front-end and back-end) in structure and themes
- Knowledge of responsive and mobile first best practices
- Strong ability to debug cross-browser issues
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain ownership of individual projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects
- Familiarity with Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- Experience with Laravel
- Basic command line experience
- Experience with deploying websites
- Experience with GIT or other version control systems
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such SASS and LESS
Please send resumes and samples of work to email@example.comDownload PDF