SnapShot Interactive is looking for Filmmaker/Editor who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.
SnapShot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Filmmaker/Editor needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Snapshot is looking for someone looking to grow in a fast paced, fun and extremely collaborative environment. The perfect person would be someone who can take a project from start to finish while continuing to find ways to improve and hone their skills. A fun and solution based attitude goes a long way working with other coworkers and on sets with clients. A typical day could be at a computer editing, coming up with creative or out on set shooting or assisting depending on the project scope.
You need to have a flexible schedule, as nights and weekends are sometimes required based on the availability of our clients. While we do our best to schedule shoots within regular business hours, it’s not always possible. We do offer added compensation for weekend hours and the ability to turn extra working hours into paid time off. You’re enthusiastic about joining a team that values the artistry of video production. You will be responsible for developing and producing video and photography content for clients, in multiple formats including online web clips, corporate videos, webcasts, product videos and live events. This role will help conceptualize ideas and assemble media assets into high-quality content that supports client objectives.
You need to have superior creative vision and experience in cinematography/videography. You can execute grip work including lighting, studio work, and setting up backdrops, to name a few. You have experience recording audio on shoots in a variety of settings including in studio, on location, and on a multitude of sets.
Here are the three most critical areas the Filmmaker/Editor will be responsible for:
- Taking on and owning entry to mid-level video/photo shoots as a one-person operation– Everything from pre-production to post. We want our filmmakers to shoot with the eye of an editor and own the client relations on set.
- Working as a kick ass team player on larger shoots, filling roles as needed- Think grip, assistant camera or PA; this includes taking instruction from more Sr level team members.
- Take on and run with the Jr level edits and own the set up process for the larger more complex edits- Have a strong affinity for rhythmic editing and be able to identify and create the right mood and tone to fit the feel of the story
Required Experience & Skills:
- Have over 2-4 years professional years working as a one person-band as a video extraordinaire with excellent examples of concepting, visual storytelling and scriptwriting and the ability to back it up
- Understands the inner workings of being on a set; behind the camera is a must
- Have over 2 years of editing experience using Premiere Pro
- Have a storytelling mindset and know how to set up a project, pull selects and assemble early stage edits.
- Exhibit an openness to learning new techniques, constantly pushing individual creativity and the creativity of others around
- Communicate with coworkers clearly and candidly
- Loves traveling to beautiful cities and small towns alike across the country
- Is able to maintain ownership of individual projects while working on collaborative projects at the same time
- Be a team player who can operate positively and effectively with a diverse group of clients, co-workers and leadership.
- Bring a cinematic mind-set to everyday video projects
- Strive to elevate every project to its highest creative quality while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Have skills to adapt to working under constraints that may include less than ideal lighting and shooting situations
- After Effects, Photoshop, and Lightroom are a +
- Can produce projects from concept to completion with strong shooting, lighting and editing skills
Please send resumes and samples of work to email@example.com