Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Director of Client Strategy to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing, and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load, and our Director of Client Strategy needs to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teaches you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days of vacation, and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Through a deep understanding of our client’s audiences and business objectives, the Director of Client Strategy will identify and drive growth opportunities, as well as foster innovation that delivers on our client’s goals. This person will lead our internal team to constantly push the limits of creativity and today’s media channels to change the way our clients connect with their audience.
This role is a critical one to the team – we need someone who enjoys digging into a client’s business to uncover challenges and opportunities from a product, search, competition, and marketing standpoint who also has the business acumen to conceptualize and create multi-faceted digital strategies.
Here are the four most critical areas the Director of Client Strategy will be responsible for:
Serve as the Primary POC for Strategic Accounts – Through effective communication, the ability to build trust, and a deep understanding of the needs of our customers and internal teams alike, you will work closely with our Account Executives. You will ensure that our strategies and projects deliver and that our clients receive an incredible experience, feeling the power of our partnership.
Create and Lead Holistic Content-Centric Digital Strategies – As the lead strategist on your accounts, you will serve as a dreamer, consultant, confidant, and adviser for all things marketing. You will work to understand a client’s true end goals and coordinate the development, management, measurement, and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies that will get them there.
Develop and Grow Given Book of Business – You will be responsible for the year over year organic growth of your accounts – with a year-end goal of at least 10% growth in retainer or project investment and expansion into other in-house service lines.
Lead and Mentor Account Executives – As the senior strategic lead, you will work closely with our AEs to train them on new trends, ways of thinking, and approaching problems to ensure they develop the skills required to lead accounts of their own.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly responsive with a proven ability to communicate at the executive level
- Ability to effectively translate technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa
- Strong knowledge of digital campaign strategy and execution through both organic and paid tactics – social media, search, programmatic, YouTube, streaming radio, etc.
- Ability to make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects/strategies while staying focused on the high-level picture, managing expectations, and ensuring success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with web development and video production processes
- Ability to analyze performance metrics and analytics and share reporting and ROI with internal team and clients
- Eagerness to learn about different industries and businesses models
- Ability to work independently, but also a love of working with a creative team
- 5-7 years digital marketing/advertising experience or another non-traditional background with an understanding of business strategy, branding, go-to-market strategy, web design, and digital marketing execution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced degree a plus
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.Download PDF