Snapshot Interactive is seeking a VP of Sales and Marketing to be responsible for establishing short- and long-term new business and account growth plans to successfully identify, pursue and close opportunities for local, regional and national accounts that are aligned with the agency’s long-term strategic goals. This person will work closely with the Accounts & Business Development team to guide them from lead to contract providing both strategic and tactical leadership across large-scale cross-brand engagements.
The VP of Sales and Marketing must be able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and agency’s integrated teams to understand, define, and build effective and innovative solutions that generate revenue and measurable results. The ideal candidate will have strong relationship building skills; advanced sales skills with a proven track record of exceeding revenue and new client acquisition goals.
Candidate will be required to provide client consultation and have expert knowledge of all service lines and internal systems and procedures.
- Develop an annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analyses.
- Manage multiple channel selling strategies.
- Build, develop and manage the Accounts & Business Development team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Identify a target list of prospective clients and develop a prospecting plan.
- Provide and maintain client contact and relationship database through the company’s CRM program.
- Develop and implement a strategic plan for revenue growth.
- Provide detailed insight into opportunities, and work with Accounts & Business Development team to identify full project scope.
- Assist with writing and responding to RFP’s and strategic proposals
- Develop a strategic pitch approach to win opportunities. i.e. How do we win?
- Collaborate with Accounts & Business Development team on marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Review, analyze and evaluate all speculative work for pitch purposes to ensure that it meets client needs and objectives. (media output, creative output, marketing, digital and branding strategy).
- Professional networking to find new business opportunities.
- 3-5 years of experience in a business development leadership role; agency experience preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a selling role and at least two years of experience working with sales technology and CRM
- Strong relationship building skills and advanced sales skills with a proven track record of exceeding revenue and new client acquisition goals.
- Candidate must have strong organizational, negotiating and problem-solving skills; must have very good attention to detail; and must be able to communicate effectively and work well with others in a team environment.
- A bachelor’s degree with a business concentration is required.
- Possess expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF