Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Director, Digital Media, to lead our department in producing bold, effective digital media campaigns that deliver results for our clients. This person leads the overall investment and performance of the department and owns the execution of digital campaign activities.
You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our digital strategist needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
This is not an entry-level position; we need someone with professional experience working towards multiple deadlines. With this being a client-facing role, we need someone that enjoys digging in with a client’s business to uncover challenges and opportunities from a product, search, competition and marketing standpoint and that has the business acumen to drive solutions. Snapshot is a fast-paced team environment so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others. 8+ years professional experience
Here are the three most critical areas this Digital Strategist will be responsible for:
Provide digital and marketing strategy, alongside of internal teams, with a clearly defined roadmap for our clients.
- Assist our VP of Strategic Growth, Director of Strategic Accounts and Director of New Business to coach their teams and build relationships and open-up new sales opportunities
- Work with our VP of Strategic Growth and Director of New Business to create new sales opportunities for our team creating a solid pipeline of revenue activity
- Lead the overall integrated investment and performance function for digital marketing
- Offer superior knowledge of media channels, suppliers/capabilities and associated cost models used across various channels.
- Develop recommendations designed to meet the goals provided in briefs from client/planning team the findings to adjust.
Be the Subject Matter Expert for Snapshot on all things Digital by effectively working with our Sales and Accounts teams during all client requests and presentations.
- Lead point of contact handling recommendations, contract executions, campaign launches, monitoring performance, reporting and billing reconciliation
- Design lead campaigns across digital media channels
- Own, execute and daily optimization paid search and social campaigns
- Schedule, maintain, and monitor ad delivery
- Review daily campaign pacing and results and actively optimize performance
- Test and experiment to optimize outcomes
- Analyze results and develop relevant and actionable plans, programs, tests and recommendations
- Collect, compile, and aggregate weekly and/or monthly reporting
Lead our digital team by effective coaching, proactively identifying gaps, and finding solutions to achieving our revenue and profit goals.
- Work with founders and leadership to create hiring plans for the year based on budgets approved by the founders and leadership team
- Work with leadership/HR to create scorecards for all new digital team openings
- Recruit and mentor a dynamic, high performing, high integrity digital media team
- Screen and select all candidates for interview process using the Culture Index on all new candidates
- Follow-up with leadership/HR and determine if we are attracting the right candidates
- Conduct all final interviews and hire only A-players to join our team
- Strong working knowledge of Organic Search (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc)
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy and associated reporting and optimization
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Strong working knowledge of Paid Search (Google Ads, Bing Ads, etc)
- Provide SEM keyword analysis and recommendations, and targeting
- Create Ad Copy and recommend budgets based off of client industry, audience, and objectives
- Manage and execute implementation of SEM campaigns and associated reporting and optimizations
- Strong working knowledge of social campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube..etc.)
- Knowledge of standard CRMs (could include: Salesforce, Zoho, Dynamics…etc.)
- Knowledge of industry standard Marketing Automation platforms, and implementation processes (could include: Pardot, HubSpot, etc.)
- Knowledge of Email Marketing Campaigns
- Ability to assist the team in the conceptualization, design and execution of multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- Ability to speak to and implement tracking across different mediums
- Marketing and branding experience (not necessarily a designer)
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Word
- Working knowledge with HTML, CSS, WordPress (we do not expect you to be a developer, however skills in this area will assist you in this role)
- Excellent concepting and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to maintain ownership of individual projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects
- Ability to work independently
- Ability and love of working with a creative team
- Equipped to learn on your feet
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attitude of jump in, research and fix issues
- Communication is key, must be effective in both oral and written form understanding the needs of the situation
Please apply online or send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.orgDownload PDF