Snapshot is looking for a Director of Digital Media to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing, and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load, and we need someone ready to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teaches you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days of vacation, and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
The candidate will be leading all aspects of executing high profile and complex media campaigns on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google, as well as initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization and analysis. The ideal candidate will be an experienced digital media buyer with prior agency experience who loves problem-solving and discovering new ways to reach goals. They know how to lead with confidence and be knowledgeable in the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing.
- Experience in setting up, analyzing and optimizing Google Ads (Search & Display)
- Proficient at determining key insights from Google Analytics and making appropriate campaign optimizations.
- Lead and manage paid social media campaigns for clients that help increase brand awareness and optimize the ROIs for our clients.
- Generate monthly client reports with recommended optimizations. Effectively communicate recommendations to Accounts Team and clients.
- Identify and set target audiences for clients by media platform that engage and motivate actions that deliver best results for clients to Evaluate and execute online media buys based on a clear understanding of clients’ media objective.
- Work across multiple agency accounts to track and pace client budgets, keeping accounts team up to speed on any budget needs or optimizations.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Manage other Digital Media Buyers setting clear expectations in performance, training them on best practices, and helping to guide the strategy for the team.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Manage day to day campaign optimizations across media platforms
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum requirement of two to three years digital media buying experience
- Experience developing paid media reporting
- Proficiency in social media ad buying. Experience with a DSP a plus
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Google Analytics Certified
- Experience managing junior team members
- Strong project management and organizational skills