Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Digital Strategist who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact for our clients. This role will work collaboratively with other team members to conceptualize and execute results-driven digital marketing strategies and projects.
With a passion for both storytelling and analytics, fueled by a results-driven mentality, the Digital Strategist is the strategic lead on all things digital and content for our clients. The strategist will work closely with our clients to understand their audiences and business goals to design and execute organic content deployment plans and paid digital campaigns alike. We are looking for someone with a passion for both written and visual creative. This role will be responsible for owning our clients’ digital presence across organic & paid platforms as well as aid in creating written pieces such as blogs and campaign related web copy.
With this being a critical role to the team, we need someone that enjoys digging in with a client’s business to uncover challenges and opportunities from a product, search, competition and marketing standpoint and that has the business acumen to drive solutions. Snapshot is a fast-paced team environment, so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others. From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, demands results, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
Here are the three most critical areas the Digital Strategist will be responsible for:
- Reach and Engage Our Clients’ Audience Through Digital Content – As one of the primary owners of our clients’ digital strategy, you’ll be expected to anticipate client challenges, coordinate solutions for those challenges. You will work with the rest of the Digital Strategy and Account teams to understand clients’ audiences and business goals to inform and execute insightful campaign concepts and content. You will lead, manage, and deploy both organic and paid digital efforts, with a heavy focus on social strategy and execution, ensuring that we are helping our clients achieve their goals in tactical ways.
- Launch and Manage Campaigns Across Various Social Platforms – Develop and maintain an editorial calendar that ensures we stay organized as we move with great speed. You will be responsible for continually managing our campaigns, making optimizations for increased performance. Work with our project managers and design/video team to create all aspects of our content, including the copy, headline and creative assets to be used through organic or paid digital marketing efforts.
- Stay Abreast of New Trends in Digital and Social Strategy – You will provide thought leadership in the development, management, training, measurement and presentation of multi-platform digital strategies aligned to client goals. You will be responsible for interpreting and presenting data analytics for media and digital properties, as well as using the findings to adjust.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Have a strong working knowledge of digital campaigns strategy and execution through both organic and paid tactics, including social media, search, programmatic, YouTube, streaming radio, etc.
- Maintain clients’ social media presence with regular deployment of engaging content
- Create ad copy and recommend budgets based off of client industry, audience, and objectives
- Manage and execute implementation of digital campaigns and associated optimizations
- Set up necessary tracking tags and pixels to gauge the true impact of campaigns
- Analyze performance metrics and analytics and share reporting and ROI with clients
- Develop workable budgets, media, content and editorial plans and realistic timetables
- Collaborate with the Account Team in creation of marketing recommendations, strategies and actions for the client.
- Create development plans for online content; recommending content types and organization based on user needs and marketing goals, identifying content gaps
- Develop topics and create blog articles tied back to our clients’ brand and goals
- Assist digital strategy team with email and web copy as it relates to campaigns
- Collaborate with team on creative concepts for holistic digital campaigns
- Ability to work independently but also a love of working with a creative team
- Equipped to learn on your feet
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Attitude of jump in, research and fix issues
- Communication is key, must be effective in both oral and written form understanding the needs of the situation
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience or other non-traditional background with an understanding of business strategy, branding, go-to-market strategy, web design, or digital marketing execution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong strategy and marketing skills across multiple channels
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must be a strong communicator and highly responsive
- Eagerness to learn about different industries and businesses models