Snapshot Interactive is looking for a Creative Director to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
Own your work – From your first day, you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
Snapshot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design, and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Creative Director needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teaches you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all can work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company retirement plan
- 10 days’ vacation and 5 days personal paid time off in the first year
- 8 paid holidays…New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
Our Creative Director is responsible for the quality of all creative work produced for all general advertising clients. Working with multiple clients, she or he directs activities to maintain standards of creative excellence and ensure the achievement of our customers’ goals.
Additionally, the Creative Director supervises and guides the total creative effort (including copy and/or art direction) on long-range creative strategies, campaigns, and initiatives.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years of professional experience in an agency environment
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative, out-of-the-box thinking in print and interactive mediums.
- Experience in web-based information architecture, wireframing, UI/UX, and prototyping
- Print production and illustration skills
- Mastery of Adobe design suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Working knowledge web-based prototyping software; Sketch and Invision, etc…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft business suite of software; PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, WordPress.
- Knowledge of motion graphics software is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent conceptualization and presentation skills.
- You have experience working directly with clients and the ability to explain ideas to non-creatives maintaining senior-level client contact.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain ownership of projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects to guide the creative process.
- Integrating designs in a range of visual styles with brand and aesthetic cues while pushing the creativity of the work and evolving style standards.
- Applying new user experience and design fundamentals into brand development
- Maintaining ownership for a project through final execution, including QA and reviewing and signing off on all revisions and production phases to ensure that the selling message is clear
- Directed activities of subordinates to maintain standards of creative excellence and ensure the achievement of goals
- Supervised and guided the total creative effort of copy and/or art supervisors or one or more creative groups in general advertising
- Contributed to the development of long-range creative strategies, plans campaigns
- Worked closely with other creative agency staff – art directors, creative directors, and production managers – in the conception and production of advertising elements and campaigns
- Able to work well under pressure, comfortable responding to criticism, and capable of meeting deadlines
- Creative talent and quick verbal skills, plus confidence, enthusiasm, initiative, and perseverance
- Teamwork, presentation, and communication skills
- Must be able to handle several assignments and accounts simultaneously in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Ability to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
- Some travel may be required.
- Serve as the first point of critique and feedback of work by assessing it against the
original scope and most recent expectations provided by clients or stakeholders
- Communicate to leadership each morning during huddle if anything is off-target
- Organize and maintain a regular archiving workflow of footage & projects