SnapShot Interactive is looking for a Contract to Hire Web Graphic Designer who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know”.
SnapShot Interactive is a full-service digital agency bridging the gap between high-quality video production, award-winning website design and creative online marketing strategies. We help our clients, big and small, showcase their companies and products to the world in a fresh, engaging way.
We have a heavy, consistent project load and our Web Graphic Designer needs to be able to hit the ground running. If you’re looking for a company that will stretch your creative abilities and teach you the entrepreneurial spirit, you belong here. Our team is self-motivated, disciplined, and all have the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS (upon full time position offered)
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
This position also requires the ability to communicate effectively and collaborate in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. A positive attitude is a must, as we are a strong team and look to add relentlessly ambitious and fun individuals to our great culture. If you are passionate about design, are able to interpret requirements into abstract concepts within a fast paced team environment, you’ll find this role satisfying and a place to grow. Further, if you enjoy leading and being a part of multiple projects, taking initiative to improve processes and relationships with customers and your teammates, you will quickly excel. Candidates must be superb communicators ready to collaborate, coach, be flexible and run independently, as well as bring and adopt new design ideas and styles. Organization is key as is a forever student mentality with a willing attitude for continuous learning and professional/personal development.
Here are the three most critical areas this Web Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
· Creation, production, revision, proofreading, graphic design, etc. of all product marketing, digital content marketing, social media marketing and email marketing material in a timely, accurate and complete manner– Every client engagement is defined by our genuine passion to fuse creativity, technology and business acumen. It is important to us to deliver a transparent, collaborative experience that is exceptional and without pretense.
· Strong understanding of digital application of design output – One of our primary goals as an agency is to develop exceptional and interactive design solutions for our clients. This role will ensure UX and brand best practices are upheld through all digital touchpoints.
· Most important, passion for killer designs– The ability and interest to create is one of our most desired attributes in a candidate. We partner with a wide variety of clients, most of which are corporate businesses looking to stand out and they use of to create that vision. Being able to take feedback constructively is a big part of this role.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of web graphic design experience
- Ability to accurately translate business requirements into marketing oriented creative design
- Strong oral communication skills / ability to communicate with clients and internal team
- Ability to collaborate with a team or work autonomously
- Thoroughness and highly detail minded
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating creative, out of the box thinking in print and interactive mediums.
- Experience in web based information architecture, wire framing, UI/UX, and prototyping.
- Print production and illustration skills.
- Mastery of Adobe design suite; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc..
- Working knowledge web based prototyping software; Sketch and Invision, etc…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft business suite of software; PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, WordPress.
- Knowledge of motion graphics software is a HUGE plus.
- Excellent conceptualization and presentation skills.
- You have experience working directly with clients and ability to explain ideas to non-creatives.
- Ability to maintain ownership of projects from start to finish while also working on collaborative projects to guide the creative process.