SnapShot Interactive is looking for an Accounts Director who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our Core Purpose with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to SnapShot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
As an Accounts Director at SnapShot, your role is to understand the client’s business strategy and identify areas of opportunity for growth in the digital channels. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for leading the alignment between our client and our internal agency directors (creative, digital, technology, and video production). You will also be responsible for building strong relationships with our clients and gaining trust every step of the way, from strategy to project planning and execution; sales developer and builder finding new opportunities within the organization and affiliate organizations.
Here are the three most critical areas the SnapShot Accounts Director will be responsible for:
- Relationship Building – Ability to earn the trust of both clients and internal teams through effective communication and a deep understanding of the needs from both sides; ensure client and internal teams are aligned. Responsible for year over year organic growth of book of business.
- Creative & Marketing Strategist– Get to know your clients’ brands inside and out. Understand the technical and economic aspects of a client’s business in order to utilize SnapShot’s internal teams to formulate effective and logical strategies for your clients. Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure on-time project deliverables within scope and budget.
- Content Oversight – Review all content deliverables before presenting to a client to ensure it meets the creative standards and goals of the client. Must possess a sharp eye for detail and strong organizational skills.
Required Experience & Skills:
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients and their leaders.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships of assigned accounts.
- Lead regular client meetings and phone calls and maintain a high level of client visibility.
- Proven ability to communicate at the executive level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including delivering a presentation to an audience of executives. Effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa.
- Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with client’s objectives and expectations.
- Identify and seize upsell opportunities within your client portfolio.
- Responsible for budget, delivery, resources, managing teams, and problem resolutions.
- Work closely with department heads to define project scope and assist in development of SOWs.
- Work closely with internal teams to organize and plan the workflow of each client in order to provide outstanding work–on time and on budget.
- Proactively identify potential challenges within projects and assist team in resolution.
- Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure on-time project deliverables within scope and budget.
- Effectively collaborate with directors in the development and delivery of strategic and creative work.
- Inform VP of Operations of account status and issues; involve senior SnapShot management as needed.
- 5+ years digital marketing or account management experience or other non-traditional background with an understanding of business strategy, branding, go-to-market strategy, web design, or digital marketing execution desired. Experience in the digital marketing agency world is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong strategy and marketing skills across multiple channels.
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver.
- Extreme attention to detail. When it comes to client deliverables, the buck stops with you.
- Must be a strong communicator and highly responsive.
- Eagerness to learn about different industries and businesses models.
- The desire to be a trusted counsel to growing middle-market companies.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…