Snapshot Interactive is looking for an Healthcare Accounts Executive who has the ability to join our organization and make an immediate impact and help us ensure we meet our high-standards with every project – We live to OVER-DELIVER inspirational solutions while creating an extraordinary client experience during the process. You may be the right person for us if you:
- Are upbeat – Meaning that you come to Snapshot with a positive attitude and desire to improve 1% each week.
- Own your work – From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, and goes above and beyond for all our clients.
- Enjoy a challenge – Our deliverables and service standards are always changing and new projects kick off daily. You stay ahead of the curve and enjoy learning more about the industry to help educate our clients and stay “in the know.”
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
- Salaried position with pay depending upon experience
- Health insurance coverage
- Life insurance policy
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- 8 paid holidays, 10 days vacation and 1-week personal paid time off
- Retirement plan
- And more…
DESCRIPTION + REQUIREMENTS
With a passion for both storytelling and analytics, fueled by a results-driven mentality, the Healthcare Account Executive is the client lead on all things marketing for our healthcare clients. Our AE role is a critical one to the team – we need someone who enjoys digging in to a client’s business to uncover challenges and opportunities from a product, search, competition, and marketing standpoint who also has the business acumen to conceptualize and create multi-faceted digital strategies.
Through a deep understanding of our clients’ audiences and business objectives, the Healthcare Account Executive will identify and drive growth opportunities, as well as foster innovation that delivers on our client’s goals. The AE will lead our internal team to constantly push the limits of creativity and today’s media channels to change the way our clients connect with their audience.
Snapshot is a fast-paced environment, and this is a team-based role, so you need to be agile and enjoy working with others. From your first day you are the type of individual that takes ownership of your projects, demands results, and goes above and beyond for our clients.
Here are the four most critical areas the Snapshot Accounts Director will be responsible for:
- Serve as the POC for our Strategic Accounts – Through effective communication, the ability to build trust, and a deep understanding of the needs of our customers and internal teams alike, you will work closely with our other Account Executives and Creative Teams. You will ensure that our strategies and projects deliver results, and that our clients receive an incredible experience, feeling the power of our partnership.
- Create and Lead Holistic Content-Centric Digital Strategies – As both the strategist and tactician on your accounts you will serve as a dreamer, consultant, communicator and coordinator for all things marketing. You will work to understand a client’s true end goals and coordinate the development, management, measurement, and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies that will get them there.
- Develop and Grow your Client Accounts – You will be responsible for the year-over-year organic growth of your healthcare accounts – with a year-end goal of at least 10% growth in retainer or project investment and expansion into other in-house service lines.
- Collaborate with Account Directors and other Account Executives – As the strategic lead, you will work closely with our AD’s for strategic guidance on new trends, ways of thinking, and approaching problems to ensure they develop the skills required to lead accounts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly responsive with a proven ability to communicate at the executive level
- Ability to effectively translate technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa
- Strong knowledge of digital campaign strategy and execution through both organic and paid tactics – social media, search, programmatic, YouTube, streaming radio, etc.
- Ability to make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects / strategies while staying focused on the high-level picture, managing expectations and ensuring success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with web development and video production processes
- Ability to analyze performance metrics and analytics and share reporting and ROI with internal team and clients
- Eagerness to learn about different industries and businesses models
- Ability to work independently, but also a love of working with a creative team
- 5-7 years digital marketing / advertising experience in the healthcare space (care provider, payer, health tech) or other non-traditional background with an understanding of business strategy, branding, go-to-market strategy, web design, and digital marketing execution
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced degree a plus
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to St. Louis, MO to apply.
To be considered, please send resumes and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org.Download PDF