As an Account Director at Snapshot, your role is to understand the client’s business strategy and identify areas of opportunity for growth in the digital channel. Most importantly, you’ll be responsible for leading the alignment between our client and our internal agency directors (creative, digital, technology, and video production). You will also be responsible for building strong relationships with our clients and gaining trust every step of the way, from strategy to project planning and execution; sales developer and builder finding new opportunities within the organization and affiliate organizations.
The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies and creative content aligned to client goals. The Account Director works with our Video, Digital Strategy, and Web teams to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client. You will partner directly with our strategy department to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
Here are the four most critical areas the Account Director will be responsible for:
- Relationship Management- Ability to earn the trust of both clients and internal teams through effective communication and a deep understanding of the needs from both sides; ensure client and internal teams are aligned.
- Project Management- Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure on-time project deliverables within scope and budget. Understand the technical and economic aspects of a client’s business in order to utilize Snapshot’s internal teams to formulate effective and logical strategies for your clients.
- Content Management- Review all content deliverables before presenting to a client. Must possess a sharp eye for detail and strong organizational skills.
- New Opportunities- Offer consultative solutions to client’s challenges expressed through regular touch points; Identify opportunities to grow account by offering additional services. Responsible for growing accounts organically based on agreed upon growth metrics.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Build strong long-term relationships with clients and their leaders.
- Identify and close upsell opportunities within your client portfolio.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships of assigned accounts.
- Lead regular client meetings and phone calls and maintain a high level of client visibility.
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with all Key Accounts.
- Make critical in-the-moment decisions on the overall success of projects while staying focused on the high-level picture to manage expectations and ensure success for internal and external stakeholders.
- Share client feedback to ensure internal cross-functional teams are delivering work aligned with client’s objectives and expectations.
- Proven ability to communicate at the executive level.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including delivering a presentation to an audience of executives.
- Effectively translating technical ideas to non-technical professionals and vice versa.
- Responsible for budget, delivery, resources, managing teams, and problem resolutions.
- Work closely with department leaders to define project scope and assist in development of SOWs.
- Work closely with internal directors to organize and plan the workflow of each client in order to provide outstanding work–on time and on budget.
- Proactively identify potential challenges within projects and assist team in resolution.
- Manage day-to-day tasks to ensure on-time project deliverables within scope and budget.
- Effectively collaborate with directors in the development and delivery of strategic and creative work.
- Inform VP of Sales of account status and issues; involve senior Snapshot management as needed.
- 3-5 years digital marketing or account management experience or other non-traditional background with an understanding of business strategy, branding, go-to-market strategy, web design, or digital marketing execution desired. Experience in the digital marketing agency world is strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
- Strong strategy and marketing skills across multiple channels.
- Must be a self-starter and problem solver.
- Extreme attention to detail. When it comes to client deliverables, the buck stops with you.
- Must be a strong communicator and highly responsive.
- Eagerness to learn about different industries and businesses models.
- The desire to be a trusted counsel to growing middle-market companies.