- Site Content
- This Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. All contents of this Site are: ©SnapShot Interactive Recruiting. All rights reserved. SnapShot Interactive Recruiting and the Company logo are trademarks of SnapShot Interactive Recruiting. This Site contains copyrighted material, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and other proprietary content, including but not limited to text, software, sound, photographs, buttons, images, logos, video and graphics (the Content), and the entire selection, coordination, arrangement and look and feel of this Site and the Content are copyrighted as a collective work under United States copyright laws (collectively, Intellectual Property Rights). Neither these Terms nor your use of this Site transfers any right, title or interest in the Site or the Content to you, and Company and its third party licensors retain all of its and their respective right, title and interest to the Site and Content.
- Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, modify, republish, frame, print, display, perform, reproduce, license, transfer, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any Content or information from this Site, in whole or in part, without the express written permission of Company. In addition, you agree not to use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction methods in connection with this Site.
- This Site is available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, this Site may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. Further, a reference to a product or service on this Site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The Content of this Site is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Certain materials on this Site may be furnished by third parties. Certain company designations for companies other than Company may be mentioned in the Site for identification purposes only. Third party trademarks, trade names, logos, product or services names contained on this Site are the trademarks, registered or unregistered, of their respective owners.
- Nothing contained in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, express or implied, under any of Companys Intellectual Property Rights or under any third partys Intellectual Property Rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- User Conduct
By using this Site, including all Content and services available through it, you agree that you shall not:
- delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on the Site;
- use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or take any other action that interferes with other parties' use of the Site;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of harvesting or compiling information on the Site for purposes other than for a generally available search engine;
- use any Company names, service marks, or trademarks without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through this Site in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
- transmit files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another;
- create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others, breach any contractual or confidentiality obligations, violate the privacy rights of others; or
- provide false information, impersonate another person or entity, or misrepresent your affiliation with any entity.
- Permissible Use
Except as indicated to the contrary elsewhere on this Site, you may view, copy, retransmit and print the Content available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- The Content is used solely for personal, informational, or internal business purposes;
- the Content is not provided, sold, licensed or leased (nor is access provided to the Content) for any fee or other consideration;
- all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights notices included in the Content as presented on this Site appear on all copies;
- the Content is not modified or altered in any way; and
- no graphics are used separately from accompanying text.
- You do not frame the Site or any portion of the Site;
- you do not deep link into the Site (i.e., you do not link into any page other than the home page);
- the hyperlink to the Site is not used in a way that suggests that Company endorses you or your website;
- the link to the Site is not used or presented in any way that disparages Company or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of Companys name or trademarks or any associated goodwill; and
- the link to the Site is not displayed on any web page that displays objectionable content or links.
- Modifications to Terms
Company may change these Terms from time to time. Please review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of any updates or changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of such changes. If you object to any provision of these Terms or any subsequent modifications to these Terms, your only recourse is to immediately terminate use of the Site.
- Termination of Site/Modifications to Site
Company reserves the right to modify or terminate your access to the Site (or portions of the Site) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice to you, and is not obligated to support or update the Site. Sections 1, 2, this Section 5, 8, and 10-16 of these Terms shall survive any termination. Company may also impose limits on certain features and services, restrict your access to parts or all of this Site, or charge fees for access to portions of this Site without notice or liability. You acknowledge and agree that Company will not be liable to you or any third party in the event that Company exercises its right to modify or terminate access to the Site or portions of the Site.
- Your Privacy
- Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), Company has designated an agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement associated with the Site. Company will, upon receiving proper notice as set forth below, use commercially reasonable efforts to investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate action under the DMCA. If you believe that your copyrighted work or the copyrighted work of another party is being infringed, please notify our copyright agent at email@example.com or through the address set forth at the end of this page. If material is believed in good faith by Company to infringe a copyright or otherwise violate any intellectual property rights, Company will remove or disable access to any such material.
- Other Sites, Third Party Content
- User-Generated Content
All postings, text, images, messages, files and/or other materials posted, transmitted through or linked from the Site (collectively, the User Content) is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such User Content originated. Company is a passive conduit and merely provides a forum for the transmission and dissemination of User Content. All User Content containing a listing for an item must offer a specific product at a specific price. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MUST EVALUATE AND BEAR ALL RISK RELATED TO THE USE OR ANY TRANSACTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE USER CONTENT. THE RESULTS OF ANY ACTIONS YOU TAKE BASED ON THE USER CONTENT YOU FIND ON THE SITE ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ALONE. Under no circumstances will Company be liable in any way for the User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content listed, e-mailed or otherwise made available on the Site.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit any message, data, code or software that would violate the proprietary or intellectual property rights of Company or any third party, including unauthorized copyright text, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, or use trademarks or service marks in an infringement fashion.
- You are not allowed to post, upload or transmit photos or video of any third party without their express permission. By uploading, transmitting or posting any video on the Site, you warrant that you have express permission from all persons appearing in the media.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit any materials, data or media that includes your or any third partys email or street address, telephone number, last name, personal health information, or any similar information identifying a user.
- You are not allowed to upload, post, or transmit any advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters or pyramid schemes, bulk e-mail lists or to upload, post, or transmit the same posting more than once.
- You are not allowed to collect personal or otherwise identifying data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit any commercial advertisements or solicitations for conduct or services that would in any manner constitute threatening, harassing, harmful or abusive behavior.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit any materials that are fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit any materials that could cause Company to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- You are not allowed to upload, post or transmit through the site any live animals, human beings or body parts, illegal weapons, or instructions, plans or parts designed to (i) convert firearms to full-auto fire; (ii) build silencers; or (iii) build bombs or other explosives.
- Typographical Errors
Our goal is to provide complete, accurate, and up-to-date information on our Site. Unfortunately, it is not possible to ensure that any website is completely free of human or technological errors. This Site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, and some information may not be complete or current. Company therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, WHERE IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH ALL FAULTS. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND SECURITY AND ACCURACY, AS WELL AS ALL WARRANTIES ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION, THAT: (A) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (B) THE CONTENT WILL BE UP-TO-DATE, COMPLETE, COMPREHENSIVE OR ACCURATE; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING THE RECEIPT OF ANY OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT; (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, EMPLOYMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS; OR (E) THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCREASED OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA, GOODWILL OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, OR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILTY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY APPLIES TO, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY DISABLING DEVICE OR VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT OR SYSTEM, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. IF THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 12 ARE HELD TO BE UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, COMPANYS LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY IN SOME CIRCUMSTANCES. CONSEQUENTLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company, its affiliates, shareholders, directors, officers, co-branders, subsidiaries, parents, employees and agents, harmless from any claim, demand, liability, dispute, damage, cost, expense, or loss, including attorneys' fees and costs of litigation, arising out of or in any way related to your use of or access to this Site, your use of the Content, including any use by your employees, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
- Limitation on Actions Brought Against Company
You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of these Terms or your use of this Site must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it shall forever be barred, notwithstanding any statute of limitations or other law to the contrary. Within this period, any failure by Company to enforce or exercise any provision of these Terms or related right shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
- Dispute Resolution
You agree that any dispute arising out of or relating in any way to your use of this Site requires that such claim be resolved exclusively by confidential binding arbitration except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate Intellectual Property Rights, Company may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief. The arbitration shall be conducted before three neutral arbitrators in Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.A., in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as then in effect. No claims of any other parties may be joined or otherwise combined in the arbitration proceeding. Unless otherwise expressly required by applicable law, each party shall bear its own attorneys' fees without regard to which party is deemed the prevailing party in the arbitration proceeding. Except for punitive and consequential damages (which may not be awarded), and subject to these Terms, the arbitrators shall be authorized to award either party any provisional or equitable remedy permitted by applicable law. The parties shall equally share all AAA charges and fees associated with the arbitration.
BECAUSE THE USE OF THIS SITE REQUIRES THE ARBITRATION OF ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES EXISTING BETWEEN THE PARTIES, NEITHER PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR BEFORE A JUDGE OR JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR ANY OTHER COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. THE ARBITRATORS' DECISION WILL BE FINAL AND BINDING. OTHER RIGHTS THAT EITHER PARTY WOULD HAVE IF SUCH PARTY WENT TO COURT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE RIGHT TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY OR TO APPEAL, MAY BE LIMITED OR UNAVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
The award of the arbitrators may be enforced in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Each party hereby consents (a) to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Tennessee or to any Federal Court located within the State of Tennessee for any action (i) to compel arbitration, (ii) to enforce any award of the arbitrators, or (iii) at any time prior to the qualification and appointment of the arbitrators, for temporary, interim or provisional equitable remedies, and (b) to service of process in any such action by registered mail or any other means provided by law. Should this Section 15 be deemed invalid or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, it shall be severed and the parties agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims will be in the state or federal courts in Nashville, Tennessee.
You hereby acknowledge (a) that you have read and understood these Terms, and (b) that these Terms have the same force and effect as a signed agreement.
- Contact Information
1010 Fatherland Street
Nashville, TN 37206
An "Acceptable Site" means a website that displays no objectionable content, including, but not limited to, any content, information in any medium or format, such as text, data, graphics, audio or video, that: (i) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized; (ii) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, profane, obscene, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way; (iii) constitutes a breach of any person's privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts or hate speech; or (iv) violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law
You acknowledge that Company does not pre-screen or approve any User Content and has no obligation to monitor any User Content. However, Company reserves the right to review, modify, distribute, remove or delete any User Content at its discretion. Company reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as Company deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Companys sole discretion.
By uploading, transmitting or posting any User Content, you grant Company a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, edit, publish, post, transmit, and distribute the content in its entirety or in part. Company is not obliged to maintain back-up copies of any material submitted or posted on this Site. You agree to indemnify Company, its affiliates and business partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents from any and all claims and losses, including attorneys fees, arising from any such materials or any failure to comply with the Terms.